35-184 Cabinet Cushioned-Grip Screwdriver, 3/16" X 4"
- Blade tip matches shank diameter
- Vapor-blasted tip prevents plate chipping
- Cross-ground tip provides precise and secure fit in screw slot
- Nickel-chrome plating for corrosion resistance
- Tough, chrome vanadium steel shank
These screwdrivers are made with nickel-chrome plating that is ideal for corrosion resistance. Plate chipping is prevented by a vapor-blasted tip. The screwdriver is 6-3/4-Inch long and features a tough, chrome vanadium steel round shank. The blade tip matches shank diameter for tough applications. Its cushion-grip handle is resistant to oil, gas and water and helps to prevent slippage for greater torque and superior comfort. It features a cross-ground tip to provide precise and secure fit in the screw slot. For easy identification, the handle end is color-coded.
We Also Recommend